TRD’s standard cylinder offers a high quality, heavy duty construction in an NFPA tie rod style interchangeable design. These actuators are recognized for their durability and long-lasting performance. TRD maintains an industry leading delivery schedule, able to ship most products in 2 to 3 days. Each cylinder is made to order with the highest quality components, and all product lines have a wide variety of options and modifications available.
· Precision machined components from high alloy aluminum.
· Pneumatic operation up to 250 PSI is standard, and 400 PSI hydraulic non-shock operation is available with the TH option.
· Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life.
· Ten bore sizes available from 1-1/2" up to 12”.
· Standard, over-sized and many special rod sizes available.
TRD’s hydraulic HH & MH Series cylinders are precision made to deliver more reliable heavy-duty industrial operations. NFPA dimension design interchanges with competitive models in the field. TRD offers a complete line of hydraulic Rod Locks that can be fitted to the most common bore and rod sizes.
· Precision machined to order.
· Hydraulic operation up to 3000 PSI; some NFPA mounts have PSI limitations.
· 1.5" to 8” bore sizes; strokes up to 120 inches.
· Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from.
· Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping.
· Delivery in 2-3 days.
Turn-Act’s NFPA Style cylinders have tie rods made from stainless steel material that prevent corrosion. The tubes are high strength hard anodized aluminum. The piston is made from Enersorb® (Patented) an Innovative design that integrates seal, wear band, magnet and bumpers into one component that has superior wear resistance.