High Load Slides have large load bearing capabilities, 304 stainless steel body, “U” Cup seals for lower dynamic friction, greater carriage precision, and leak-free construction. The base model UHL offers both axial and alternate port locations. These actuators are repairable, and must be sent to Bimba for any repairs needed.
Bore sizes: 1-1/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
Easily accessible carriage lubrication port
Internally lubricated piston seals for long life
Stroke lengths to 132"
Shock absorbers to decelerate loads
Optional bumpers to reduce noise
The Ultran® Slide features built in guides for self-guided motion with about 50% space savings over conventional cylinders. These actuators are pre-lubricated at the factory, which greatly increases cylinder life. They are designed to handle side and moment loads. These load carrying capabilities can be enhanced by ordering external shock absorbers.
· Bore sizes: 5/16", 7/16", 9/16", 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
· Options include stroke adjustment (both ends or one end)
· Accessories include shock absorbers, stroke adjustments, and stop collars
Temperature range: 0°F to 170°F
· Optional bumpers to reduce noise
· Midstroke and end of stroke position sensing available