The R.M. Wright Company has forged an unsurpassed legacy of achievement throughout the automation and fluid power industry since 1940. Today, as we celebrate our 75th anniversary, we remain steadfast and determined to be identified by our valued customers we serve as the premier distributor of MRO and OEM pneumatics, safety, electronic controls, and accessories.
Introducing IntelliSense®, a one-of-a-kind technology platform combining sensors, cylinders and software to deliver real-time performance data for standard Bimba pneumatic devices. With IntelliSense®, users can utilize condition-based monitoring to be proactive about maintenance and system optimization to maximize uptime in the age of full-tilt manufacturing.
TRD’s Heavey Duty NFPA Series cylinders are precision made to deliver more reliable heavy-duty industrial operations.
· Precision machined to order.
· Hydraulic operation up to 3000 PSI
· 1.5" to 8” bore sizes; strokes up to 120 inches.
· Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from.
· Cylinders are made to order, Delivery in 2-3 days
Shaker systems are pneumatically driven Feeder/Beltless Conveyor systems. These systems are ideal for the stamping industry or other parts transfer and scrap removal applications. Compared to traditional conveyor systems, this "shaker" will save time and money!
• Tray loads to 50 pounds • Maximum loads to 140 pounds
• Uses a shaking tray system that conveys finished parts, scrap or chips
• Lower cost than motorized conveyors
• Eliminate costly maintenance and replacement of belts and rollers
• Control valve can be integral or remote mounted
R.M. Wright has hired a new outside salesperson for southeast MichiganSmall Business Spotlight - Feb. 1, 2001
Michigan distributor R.M. Wright Co. Inc. has leveraged an expanded product line, a small, highly-trained sales staff and strategic use of technology to increase sales and meet customer demand for value-added services.